- Compatible with Gravity Forms' 2.5.x
- Compatible with WordPress 5.8
- Support validation for Gravity Forms' conditional logic
- Support PHP Regular Expression for "Must be given value" rule
- Support must be consisted of give characters for "Must be given value" rule
- Add must not be rules
- Improve admin interface
- Compatible with WordPress 5.6.2
- Fixed the bug of invalid message on save rule
- Fixed the bug of form setting for "save blocked form data" not working
- Compatible with WordPress 5.5.1
- Fixed the error when delete Gravity Forms form
- Fixed the issue of validation message cannot be render correctly on blocked form data list
- Reading old plugins' custom validation data to this plugin
- The new user friendly interface let you do settings easily.
- New form settings to enable / disable for individual form.
- Compatible with Gravity Forms new coming 2.5 version.
- Separated the custom validation feature from our old plugin Gravity Forms Blacklist & Custom Validation, because we received many users request that they just want to use custom validation to avoid wrong information from their orders. The old plugin includes blacklist, whitelist, email list and ip list feature and not so simple to these users.