Gravity Forms Blacklist and Custom Validation was built to help ban submissions from users using spam data or competitors info to create new entry to your site and let you do custom validation to users' enter. The plugin includes five parts.
- Blacklist, block submission if a field's value match the keywords that you added in admin area.
- White list, only let user submit form if a field's value match the keywords that you added in admin area.
- Email list, block or allow user submit form if a field's value match the email address that you added in admin area. Email domain name is supported.
- IP list, block or allow user submit form if users' IP address match what you added in admin area.
- Custom validation, block user submit form if a field's value DOES NOT match the rules you aded to the field in admin field.
- Enhanced keywords checking, k_e_y_w_o_r_d_s or k e y w o r d s will be validated same as keywords.
- Hit counter for keywords
- Custom validation message for every field
- Choose to prevent submitting or disable notification for each form
- Support add items( keywords ) by import CSV file, also can export items ( keywords ) to CSV file.
- Works with multi-page forms
Supported rules for custom validation
We'd like to receive your custom validation request.
Free version only support Blacklist without custom validation message for field.
Detailed information on the usage of the plugin is available in the documentation page.
Change Log( Pro, latest )
Version 2.5 ( Nov 28, 2019 )
- Fixed the bug of wrong active menu after delete item for IP list
- Backend interface improving
- Improve item( keyword ) match algorithm
- Support enhanced checking for multiple words item such as: i-n-ve-s-t opportunity
- Support check ANY or ALL item(s) in a list for Blacklist and White list
- Block full IP ranges, for example: 45.91.94.* and 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
- Compatible with Wordpress 5.3
Any question or feature request?
Drop us an enquiry using the contact form.