The plugin was called Gravity Forms Blacklist and has been named BSK Forms Blacklist. The plugin is designed to help ban submissions from users using spam data or competitors info to create new entry to your site. It also can help you block all submissions from special countries or only accept submissions from special countries.
Supported Form plugins
Not only blacklist
- Blacklist, block submission if a field's value match the keywords that you added in admin area.
- White list, only let user submit form if a field's value match the keywords that you added in admin area.
- Email list, block or allow user submit form if a field's value match the email address that you added in admin area. Email domain name is supported.
- IP list, block or allow user submit form if users' IP address match what you added in admin area. Block / Whitelist form submissions from specific countries.
- Invitation code list, allow user to submit form if a field's value same as a valid invitation code. Each code can only be able to use once.
- Blocked submissions with reason available in backend.
- Enhanced keywords checking, k_e_y_w_o_r_d_s or k e y w o r d s will be validated same as keywords.
- Support IP range and block or whitelist by country
- Hit counter for keywords
- Custom validation message for every field
- Choose to block submitting or disable notification or go to specific confirmation for each form
- Support add items( keywords ) by import CSV file, also can export items ( keywords ) to CSV file.
- Works with multi-page forms
- Save / View blocked form data if keyword hit
- Notify administrators( emails ) if keyword hit
- Delete entry if keyword hit
- Generate invitation code and send codes to users / emails by mail
Plugin Documentation & Demo