Zoho CRM support workflow to do some automating when a record created or edited. Here we create a workflow to send notification to creator when post data from Contact Form 7 ( CF7 ) to Zoho. It also need do setting to your feed for Contact Form 7 to Zoho.
Create workflow in Zoho
1. Click step icon
2. Click APIs link in "DEVELOPER SPACE"
3. Click Automation --> Workflow Rules to create new rule
On the creating rule screen, choose the module which you'd like to apply rule to and enter rule name.
4. Choose when will the rule ( automation ) executed. Here set to make it work when a record created
For condition here set to apply all. This means a notification will be send out when any Lead record created.
For this rule we will send mail out so select "Email Notification" to insert Action.
5. Choose email recipients and template for the "Email Notification" which we are creating
for recipients we add "creator" as the recipient
for template we choose one, if no template there then you need to "Create Template" first.
6. don't forget to save the automation
Now you'll see there's a new rule added.
Do setting in Contact Form 7 to Zoho feed
To trigger workflow which applied to the lead mode you need check the option of "Enable Automating Workflow" in feed.
That's all, now when a visitor submit the form and Contact Form 7 to Zoho will insert a new record in your Zoho CRM lead module and trigger the workflow you added.
The below is a screenshot of the notification from Zoho.
Purchase Contact Form 7 to Zoho Pro