The Version 1.0 of Zoho CRM APIs are in the End-of-Life period and will be deprecated on Dec 31, 2018. This plugin use Zoho API 2.0 to integrate Contact Form 7 with your Zoho CRM so DONOT worry your integration suddenly stop.
The plugin let you map Contact Form fields to Zoho Leads / Contacts fields and automatically insert Lead / Contact when submit form.
More modules such as: Accounts, Activities, Cases, Campaigns will be supported in future. You may choose modules which you want to support in plugin setting page.
- A Contact Form 7 form may have multiple feeds to post form data to different modules
- Multiple Contact Form 7 form fields to a Zoho field supported
- All Zoho fields supported, custom fields included
- Show Zoho fields by layout, section to let you map easily
- Attachments uploaded to your Lead, Contact. Multiple files also supported
Want to see how insert record into Zoho?
Detailed information on the usage of the plugin is available in the documentation page.
Change Log( Pro, latest )
Version 1.3 ( Apr 24, 2019 )
- Support populating CF7 checkbox / dropdown options from Zoho Pick List / Multiple Pick List options
- Support view debug log online
- Fix the bug of cannot post checkbox data to Zoho
- Fix the bug of feed mapping cannot be saved at first time when create new feed
- Remove PHP warnings
- Compatible with WordPress 5.1.1
Any question of Contact Form 7 to Zoho?
If you’ve questions, drop us an enquiry using the contact form.