The Version 1.0 of Zoho CRM APIs are in the End-of-Life period and will be deprecated on Dec 31, 2018. This plugin use Zoho API 2.0 to integrate Contact Form 7 with your Zoho CRM so DONOT worry your integration suddenly stop.
The plugin let you map Contact Form fields to Zoho Leads / Contacts fields and automatically insert Lead / Contact when submit form.
More modules such as: Accounts, Activities, Cases, Campaigns will be supported in future. You may choose modules which you want to support in plugin setting page.
- A Contact Form 7 form may have multiple feeds to post form data to different modules
- Multiple Contact Form 7 form fields to a Zoho field supported
- All Zoho fields supported, custom fields included
- Show Zoho fields by layout, section to let you map easily
- Attachments uploaded to your Lead, Contact. Multiple files also supported
Want to see how insert record into Zoho?
Detailed information on the usage of the plugin is available in the documentation page.
Change Log( Pro, latest )
- Support Account module
- Support uploading image to Lead, Contact and Account
- Support assign Lead Owner, Contact Owner, Account Owner to new created records. It means supporting assign new records to different ZOHO users.
- New mapping interface to make it easier to do mapping. Also support choosing built-in options of dropdown( picklist ) in ZOHO.
- New ZOHO connecting guide interface to make it easier
- New populating form fields from ZOHO options screen to let you display ZOHO dropdown( picklist ) options in form easily.
- * Support populating ZOHO users to form field to make display ZOHO users in form easily.
- * Fix the issue of failed to connect India and China data center
- * Fix the warning of do mapping
- * Compatible with WordPress 5.5.1 and Contact Form 7's latest version.
Any question of Contact Form 7 to Zoho?
If you’ve questions, drop us an enquiry using the contact form.