- Support Account module
- Support uploading image to Lead, Contact and Account
- Support assign Lead Owner, Contact Owner, Account Owner to new created records. It means supporting assign new records to different ZOHO users.
- New mapping interface to make it easier to do mapping. Also support choosing built-in options of dropdown( picklist ) in ZOHO.
- New ZOHO connecting guide interface to make it easier
- New populating form fields from ZOHO options screen to let you display ZOHO dropdown( picklist ) options in form easily.
- * Support populating ZOHO users to form field to make display ZOHO users in form easily.
- * Fix the issue of failed to connect India and China data center
- * Fix the warning of do mapping
- * Compatible with WordPress 5.5.1 and Contact Form 7's latest version.
- Support Zoho India and China data center
- Fix the bug of cannot connect to ZOHO which caused by ZOHO's small change in API method
- Improve interface
- Compatible with WordPress 5.3.2
- Support populating CF7 checkbox / dropdown options from Zoho Pick List / Multiple Pick List options
- Support view debug log online
- Fix the bug of cannot post checkbox data to Zoho
- Fix the bug of feed mapping cannot be saved at first time when create new feed
- Remove PHP warnings
- Compatible with WordPress 5.1.1
- Support Zoho European website.
- Remove two PHP warning message
- Compatible with WordPress 5.1
- Improve admin interface to skip empty section
- Improve debug mode to display more readable info
- Fix the bug of support datetime field
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0.3
- First public version
- Leads, Contacts modules in Zoho supported
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0.2