Contact Form 7 Blacklist is different from WordPress' Comment Blacklist, the comment blacklist will let entries in but mark as spam while Contact Form 7 Blacklist let you have more options to control visitor's submissions.
It was built to help ban submissions from users using spam data or competitors info to create new entry to your site. This plugin allows you to validate a field's value against the keywords and email addresses that you added in admin area.
Site admins can create a list of items( keywords ) or email addresses and apply the list to a Contact Form 7 field. If the filed value match any of items( keywords ) then it will throw validation error and block the visitor from submitting. Yes, you may chose to keep silent but discard the submission. Or skip a notification.
Also support block email domain name.
- Supports three list types of blacklist, white list and email list.
- Blacklist use to block form submitting if field value match any of items( keywords ).
- White list use to allow form submitting only the field value match any of items( keywords ).
- Email list use to allow or block form submitting only the field value match any of items( email address ). You may use this as email blacklist(Allow action) for invited user to register( submit form ) or use as email white list( Block action ) to prevent spam submission.
- Email domain name validation supported.
- Support add items( keywords ) by import CSV file, also can export items ( keywords ) to CSV file.
- Choose to prevent submitting or skip notification for each form
Detailed information on the usage of the plugin is available in the documentation page.
Change Log( Pro, latest )
- First public version
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0.1
Any question of Gravity Forms Blacklist?
If you’ve questions, drop us an enquiry using the contact form.