Version 2.1 ( Nov 12, 2018 )
- * Date filter, weekday filter parameters changed. If you use this feature please update them according to documentations.
- * Search bar parameters changed. If you use this feature please update them according to documentations.
- Fix bug of extra dash ( - ) before child category in backend.
- Fix bug of sorting by date not work in category widget.
- New order by parameter of PDFs' id to get more choice.
- New date filter to display Years, Month, Days, Weekday in descending order and also can place date filter bar on right.
- New style for PDFs unordered list (ul), ordered list( ol ) and columns.
- In column mode the heigh for each PDF / column will be adjusted to keep same automatically.
- Enhanced category shortcodes and now it supports pagination in single category or multiple categories despite category hierarchy enabled or not.
- New search bar support by category, by year with keywords.
- Ajax processing for Search, Category password verifying and pagination to update content without refresh page.
Version 2.0 ( Sep 3, 2018 )
- Hierarchical Category
- Keep document last modified
- Pagination, Search Bar
- Date filter and weekday filter
- Query by year, month, day or weekday
- Support changing documents upload folder, new license module and won't slow down your site. Support more documents type than PDF
- Compatible with PHP 5 & PHP 7
- Compatible with Wordpress 4.9.8
Version 1.9.4 ( Jun 21, 2018 )
- Fix PHP notice
- Compatible with Wordpress 4.9.6
Version 1.9.3 ( Apr 4, 2018 )
- Add new shortcode parameter to only output html a element.
- Improve parameters compatibility
- Compatible with Wordpress 4.9.5
Version 1.9.2 ( Mar 23, 2018 )
- Fixed typo
Version 1.9.1 ( Mar 6, 2018 )
- Fixed the deprecated function in jQuery
- Compatible with WordPress 4.94.
Version 1.9 ( Jan 17, 2018 )
- Add new feature of password protect to PDFs. Support different category has different password
- Add new feature of empty message to category if no PDFs can be shown
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.2
Version 1.8.1 ( Jun 22, 2017 )
- Fixed two small bugs
- Put the CSS class "bsk-pdf-manager-pdf-date" on the date in a span when featured image is set to true
- Compatible with WordPress 4.8
Version 1.8 ( Jun 5, 2017 )
- Compatible with PHP 7
- Fixed the bug of delete pdf when switch category
- Updated license manage module, doesn’t slow WordPress anymore
- Add publish date and expiry date for a PDF document
Version 1.7.4 ( Feb 19, 2017 )
- Add default="ALL" as shortcode parameter to category list & category selector shortcode.
- Update license manage module to make renew license easier.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.7.3
Version 1.7.3 ( Nov 7, 2016 )
- Fixed the bug of cannot upload PDF from WordPress media library in Firefox.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.6.1
Version 1.7 ( Aug 6, 2016 )
- Supports WordPress Media Uploader, you may link to PDF files that have already been uploaded to a site.
- Add feature of showing date before or after title.
- Supports displaying PDFs in multi-column layout.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.5.3
Version 1.6 ( Apr 5, 2016 )
- Fixed PDF display bug when categories more than 10.
- Adding setting to disable featured image if you don't want to use it at all.
- Adding search feature in backend, it is useful mainly for handling many PDFs.
- Adding setting to allow users with Author role to access Category & PDF menu in backend.
- Improved backend interface.
Version 1.5 ( Mar 10, 2016 )
- New feature of assigning featured image size.
- Allow you add your own image size and use it to show PDF's featured image.
- Fixed warning message.
Version 1.4 ( Feb 26, 2016 )
- New feature of category selector, allow the user to select the category and have all PDF's associated with the category be shown.
- Add parameter to show NONE option when show PDFs in dropdown, this will add a NONE option as the first one in dropdown.
- Fixed a small bug when show all PDFs.
Version 1.3 ( Feb 11, 2016 )
- Add option to show PDF title together with featured image.
- Support show PDFs in ordered list.
Version 1.2 ( Feb 3, 2016 )
- Fixed bug of double records shown in dropdown format
- Fixed featured image cannot be shown well in PDF widget
- Fixed conflict with WPide
- Change Datepicker to use the latest jQuery UI theme css
- Security improvement
Version 1.1 ( Jan 30, 2016 )
- Fixed a small bug of losing PDFs when upgrade from Personal Edition to Professional Edition.
Version 1.0 ( Jan 23, 2016 )
- Initial professional version