- Change to use WordPress' new date function.
- Support WordPress that installed to its own directory
- Support WordPress that changed default content directory
- Support WordPress that changed default uploads directory
- Fixed the bug of html description cannot be saved and shown for document( PDF ).
- Fixed the bug of html description cannot be saved and shown for category.
- Fixed the bug of html description cannot be saved and shown for tag.
- Fixed the bug of causing NextGEN Gallery cannot edit thumb.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.7
- IMPORTANT: from version 3.0 we’ll remove the old shortcodes of [bsk-pdf-manager-pdf id="x"] and [bsk-pdf-manager-list-category id="x"]. If you use the old shortcodes to display PDFs / documents then please check documents from https://www.bannersky.com/document/bsk-pdf-manager/ for new shortcodes.
- Add category object to filter hook of bsk_pdfm_filter_pdf_list_item , category object only available when display PDFs / Documents by category or with category selector
- Support year range for shortcode attribute year_of, ex: year_of="2000-9999"
- Support search_bar_year_range="APPLIED" to display years that have content applied to it when show search bar with year dropdown
- Sanitize user entered data before processing to improve security
- Support ordering by ID for categories and tags in Dashboard
- Support linking category to all document that associated to it in Dashboard
- Fixed the bug of cannot delete documents when delete category
- Improve admin interface
- Compatible with WordPress 5.6.2
- Supports date&time for tag and order by date when display tags in front
- Add options to display widget title in h3 or h4 tag instead of always h2
- Fixed the warning message when add category widget in backend and display in front
- Fixed the bug of time for category cannot be updated
- Fixed the bug of tag title, description cannot be updated
- Fixed the bug of tags displayed in categories list screen
- Updated some Dutch translations
- Support tags for PDFs / documents, you may assign one or more tags to a single document
- Add tags filter in front, dynamic load PDFs / documents by Ajax when click filter anchor
- Support move PDFs / documents from Media Library to BSK PDF Manage's upload folder
- Support visit PDF / document directly by ID
- Add option of moving documents out of Media Library
- Add new language of Swedish, thank Anders Olofsson providing Swedish translations
- Fixed the bug of no documents loaded when day of week changed
- Fixed the bug of two Monday displayed in date weekday query filter
- Compatible with WordPress 5.5.3
- Support translating date / day in week according to WordPress language
- Updated codes to be compatible with creating custom folders on hosts such as wordpress.com that has a special Wordpress installation folder.
- Change PDF description to accept large text / html
- Fixed the bug of category cannot be listed ( in selector ) if only child / grand categories have PDFs
- Fixed the warning message with PHP 7.3
- Fixed the bug of some labels not shown in widget
- Fixed the bug of warning message in the file of category-functions.php with some hosting
- Compatible with Wordpress 5.5.1
- Fixed the warning message on edit documents screenshot with default plugin settings.
- Include jQuery UI css file to make date picker work better.
- Compatible with Wordpress 5.5
- Support year month day weekday query filter, this filter load documents by date from database when date change
- Support more file formats such as .mp3, .mp4, .wmv...
- Add a filter to switch extension in Dashboard to let users manage documents easier
- Add extension attribute to shortcode
- Improving the interface when use file name as title, support remove all - and all _ in title to space
- Support adding rel="noopener noreferrer" to documents link
- Fixed warning on setting page on some hosting
- Make extension filter only show supported extensions that checked on settings page
- Compatible with Wordpress 5.4.2
- Fixed a bug in bulk changing title
- Fixed a bug in bulk changing date
- Fixed a bug of sorting in the case with pagination
- Fixed a bug of category description shown in display with selector mode
- Fixed the bug of extension filter doesn't work for documents from WordPress Media Library
- Fixed a bug when use extension filter with display in category and selector mode
- Fixed a bug when use title start filter with display in category and selector mode
- Fixed the bug of pagination error on some case
- Fixed the bug of query most recent doesn't work for display by category
- Fixed the bug of date cannot be shown correctly when display in dropdown with category selector mode
- Change script library for uploading directory setting
- Compatible with some special hosting such as Flywheel and crazydomains.com
- Support overwritten search button text by shortcode attribute
- Support multiple languages of English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French and Spanish. Also support set to use English always
- Support attribute to order PDFs/documents across multiple categories
- Compatible with Wordpress 5.4
- Support bulk change documents title
- Support bulk add documents from Wordpress' media library
- Support recognize date from document file name
- Support only have category and keywords in search bar
- Fixed the bug of target="_blank" doesn't work for category shortcodes
- Fixed the bug of wrong link for no category
- Fixed the bug of cannot use "add by FTP" when Wordpress run on Windows server
- Compatible with Wordpress 5.2.4
- Support only show search bar
- Support extension filter
- Support title start with filter
- Support display search results in dropdown
- Support pagination and search bar for widgets
- Support show PDFs / Documents count description, use show_count_desc="yes" in shortcode to enable it
- Fixed the warning message when edit a document
- Fixed the issue of search keyword from file path instead file name only
- Fixed the category description cannot be shown if no PDFs found
- Fixed the issue of date weekday filter does not work in Safari or iOS
- Fixed the bug when do statistics setting in backend
- Fixed the bug of failed to upload files by FTP if ' included in file name
- Compatible with Wordpress 5.2.2
- Support .doc file
- Support both date and time for document and category.
- Support bulk change date
- Support WYSIWYG editor for document's description field. Front description element changed from p to div
- Support WYSIWYG editor for categories' description field and empty message field. Front description element changed from p to div
- Support WYSIWYG editor for categories' description and empty message fields. Front empty message element changed from p to div
- Support change document's title and date time when upload by FTP
- Improve uploading file interface
- Improve documents list interface
- Fix widgets cannot sort by date correctly
- Fix ordered list AJAX loading bug
- Fix duplicate entries appear when do upgrading on some server
- Remove PHP warnings
- Compatible with WordPress 5.1.1
- Fix the issue when upgrading from old versions ( below 2.0 )
- Improving admin interface
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0.2
- Add setting for display bullets for unordered list
- Support new feature of download statics
- All supported documents ( pdf, zip, gz, rar, png, jpg, jpeg, gif, tif, tiff, swf, docx, xlsx, pptx, csv, crtfsv, pages, numbers, keynote, ies ) can be bulk uploaded by FTP
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0.1
- * Date filter, weekday filter parameters changed. If you use this feature please update them according to documentations.
- * Search bar parameters changed. If you use this feature please update them according to documentations.
- Fix bug of extra dash ( - ) before child category in backend.
- Fix bug of sorting by date not work in category widget.
- New order by parameter of PDFs' id to get more choice.
- New date filter to display Years, Month, Days, Weekday in descending order and also can place date filter bar on right.
- New style for PDFs unordered list (ul), ordered list( ol ) and columns.
- In column mode the heigh for each PDF / column will be adjusted to keep same automatically.
- Enhanced category shortcodes and now it supports pagination in single category or multiple categories despite category hierarchy enabled or not.
- New search bar support by category, by year with keywords.
- Ajax processing for Search, Category password verifying and pagination to update content without refresh page.
- ***2.0 is a big update and please make sure do a full site backup before do updating.
- Hierarchical Category
- Keep document last modified
- Pagination, Search Bar
- Date filter and weekday filter
- Query by year, month, day or weekday
- Support changing documents upload folder, new license module and won't slow down your site. Support more documents type than PDF
- Compatible with PHP 5 & PHP 7
- Compatible with Wordpress 4.9.8
- Fix PHP notice
- Compatible with Wordpress 4.9.6
- Add new shortcode parameter to only output html a element.
- Improve parameters compatibility
- Compatible with Wordpress 4.9.5
- Fixed typo
- Fixed the deprecated function in jQuery
- Compatible with WordPress 4.94.
- Add new feature of password protect to PDFs. Support different category has different password
- Add new feature of empty message to category if no PDFs can be shown
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.2
- Fixed two small bugs
- Put the CSS class "bsk-pdf-manager-pdf-date" on the date in a span when featured image is set to true
- Compatible with WordPress 4.8
- Compatible with PHP 7
- Fixed the bug of delete pdf when switch category
- Updated license manage module, doesn’t slow WordPress anymore
- Add publish date and expiry date for a PDF document
- Add default="ALL" as shortcode parameter to category list & category selector shortcode.
- Update license manage module to make renew license easier.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.7.3
- Fixed the bug of cannot upload PDF from WordPress media library in Firefox.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.6.1
- Supports WordPress Media Uploader, you may link to PDF files that have already been uploaded to a site.
- Add feature of showing date before or after title.
- Supports displaying PDFs in multi-column layout.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.5.3
- Fixed PDF display bug when categories more than 10.
- Adding setting to disable featured image if you don't want to use it at all.
- Adding search feature in backend, it is useful mainly for handling many PDFs.
- Adding setting to allow users with Author role to access Category & PDF menu in backend.
- Improved backend interface.
- New feature of assigning featured image size.
- Allow you add your own image size and use it to show PDF's featured image.
- Fixed warning message.
- New feature of category selector, allow the user to select the category and have all PDF's associated with the category be shown.
- Add parameter to show NONE option when show PDFs in dropdown, this will add a NONE option as the first one in dropdown.
- Fixed a small bug when show all PDFs.
- Add option to show PDF title together with featured image.
- Support show PDFs in ordered list.
- Fixed bug of double records shown in dropdown format
- Fixed featured image cannot be shown well in PDF widget
- Fixed conflict with WPide
- Change Datepicker to use the latest jQuery UI theme css
- Security improvement
- Fixed a small bug of losing PDFs when upgrade from Personal Edition to Professional Edition.
- Initial professional version