Gravity Forms Blacklist was built to help ban submissions from users using spam data or competitors info to create new entry to your site. This plugin allows you to validate a field's value against the keywords and email addresses that you added in admin area.
Site admins can create a list of items( keywords ) or email addresses and apply the list to a Gravity Forms field. If the filed value match any of items( keywords ) then Gravity Form will cause a validation error and block the visitor from submitting.
From version 2.0 it supports disable gravity forms notification while DO NOT keep showing error and preventing submitting.
Now it support block email domain name and let you choose to Allow or Block submitting rather than allow always from version 2.0.
- Supports three list types of blacklist, white list and email list.
- Blacklist use to block form submitting if field value match any of items( keywords ).
- White list use to allow form submitting only the field value match any of items( keywords ).
- Email list use to allow or block form submitting only the field value match any of items( email address ). You may use this as email blacklist(Allow action) for invited user to register( submit form ) or use as email white list( Block action ) to prevent spam submission.
- Email domain name validation supported.
- Support add items( keywords ) by import CSV file, also can export items ( keywords ) to CSV file.
- Works with multi-page forms
- Choose to prevent submitting or disable notification for each form
It is easy to use and can be simply done with the following 3 steps.
- 1. Create list
- 2. Add items( keywords ) to your list
- 3. Click "Advanced" tab to apply blacklist / white list / email list when edit field in gravity forms
What's feature included
Custom validation message
Blacklist to ban submissions if any matched
Whitle list to ban all submissions except ones matched
Email list to ban all submissions except emails matched
Import items( keywords ) by import CSV
Export items( keywords ) as CSV for other using
Email domain name validation
Choose to prevent submitting for disable notification
Lite version get update from WordPress' repository while professional version get update from our server. Like all other WordPress plugins you just need to clikc a button to update to a new version.
Detailed information on the usage of the plugin is available in the documentation page.
Version 2.2( July 24, 2018 )
- Fix PHP warnings
- Improve interface
- Support custom validation message
- Support search feature for lists / items
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.7
Any question of Gravity Forms Blacklist?
If you’ve questions, drop us an enquiry using the contact form.
Buy pro edition
We accept payment via . Click purchase below to buy this plugin, you’ll be guided through creating an account and then we’ll process your license after your PayPal transaction successfully done.
- $15 (US Dollars)
- Unlimited site license, use the plugin on as many sites as you want
- 12 months of updates and improvements
- 12 months of plugin support
- Get 20% off when renew license
- Extra 10% off when buy new if you have any valid license of our products