BSK PDF Manager let you upload PDF documents to your WordPress site and display them on your site.
You can easily make categories and assign PDF to different category and then display all PDF documents in a category via widget or shortcode on your site.
What's feature included
Assign a PDF to multiple categories
Bulk change of PDF documents' category
Output PDF in unordered list or ordered list
Displaying PDFs in multi-column layout?
You may show your PDFs in multiple columns ( 2,3,4,5,6 ).
Output PDFs as a dropdown
Output PDFs with category selector?
Allow user to select the category and have all PDFs associated with the category be shown.
Order PDFs by title, date, filename
Order PDFs by custom order
Featured Image ( with title ), manage featured image size?
Besides WordPress' registered image size, you may define two extra custom image sizes.
Show PDF date ( custom format ), just PDF link, custom link text, nofollow tag
Show date ( custom format ) before title
Upload by FTP, use PDF file name as title
Widget to show PDFs with given ID
Widget to show PDFs under a category
Widget to show PDFs with category selector?
With this widget, user can select the category and have all PDFs associated with the category be shown in your sidebar area.
Personal version get update from WordPress' repository while professional version get update from our server. Like all other WordPress plugins you just need to clikc a button to update to a new version.
Detailed information on the usage of the plugin is available in the documentation page.
Change Log( Professional )
Version 1.7.4( Feb 19, 2017 )
- Add default="ALL" as shortcode parameter to category list & category selector shortcode.
- Update license manage module to make renew license easier.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.7.2
- Compatible with WordPress 4.7.3 ( tested on Mar 17, 2017 )
Version 1.7.3( Nov 7, 2016 )
- Fixed the bug of cannot upload PDF from WordPress media library in Firefox.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.6.1
Version 1.7( Aug 6, 2016 )
- Supports WordPress Media Uploader, you may link to PDF files that have already been uploaded to a site.
- Add feature of showing date before or after title.
- Supports displaying PDFs in multi-column layout.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.5.3
Version 1.6( Apr 5, 2016 )
- Fixed PDF display bug when categories more than 10.
- Adding setting to disable featured image if you don't want to use it at all.
- Adding search feature in backend, it is useful mainly for handling many PDFs.
- Adding setting to allow users with Author role to access Category & PDF menu in backend.
- Improved backend interface.
Version 1.5( Mar 10, 2016 )
- New feature of assigning featured image size.
- Allow you add your own image size and use it to show PDF's featured image.
- Fixed warning message.
Version 1.4( Feb 26, 2016 )
- New feature of category selector, allow the user to select the category and have all pdf's associated with the category be shown.
- Add parameter to show NONE option when show PDFs in dropdown, this will add a NONE option as the first one in dropdown.
- Fixed a small bug when show all PDFs.
- Add option to show PDF title together with featured image.
- Support show PDFs in ordered list.
- Fixed bug of double records shown in dropdown format
- Fixed featured image cannot be shown well in PDF widget
- Fixed conflict with WPide
- Change Datepicker to use the latest jQuery UI theme css
- Security improvement
- Fixed a small bug of losing PDFs when upgrade from Personal Edition to Professional Edition.
- Initial professional version
Version 1.3( Feb 11, 2016 )
Version 1.2( Feb 3, 2016 )
Version 1.1( Jan 30, 2016 )
Version 1.0( Jan 23, 2016 )
If you’ve questions, drop us an enquiry using the contact form.
Buy professional edition
We accept payment via . Click purchase below to buy this plugin, you’ll be guided through creating an account and then we’ll process your license after your PayPal transaction successfully done.
- $25 (US Dollars)
- Unlimited site license, use the plugin on as many sites as you want
- 12 months of updates and improvements
- 12 months of plugin support
- Get 10% off when renew license